for those who had/have morning sickness, when did it start?

edited April 2011 in First Trimester
I have felt the nausea for a few days, but this morning was the first time I threw up (six weeks, 1 day). When did y'all start feeling sick or throwing up?

Comments

• About 4-6 weeks but I stay really sick the first trimester and with my girl into my 20th week with mess ; P
  • I started around 4 weeks and it lasted until about 15-16 weeks.
  • same here, about 4 weeks until after the first trimester
  • Week 5 and I'm 16 weeks now and finally starting to feel better but still vomit every other day. But the all day nausea feeling is gone. My Ob put me on zofran. It helps but sadly at a price. I was extremely constipated so I only took it on very bad days. Good luck
  • @ready2bmommy I started getting sick around 4 weeks, I'm 21 weeks 1 day now, and I'm still sick everyday.

Congrats on the pregnancy, btw! %%-
  • I only started feeling sick when I hit the 7week mark which was 5days ago. Ive never physically been sick but I feel ill all day and lose my appetite. I feel hungry so I make something to eat and when I sit down to eat it I feel ill :(
  • Thank you so much @everyone ! This is my husband and my first pregnancy and we aren't telling our families yet...its so hard to know what's normal!
  • @ready2bmommy I know exactly what you mean. This is my first pregnancy, but my fiancé's second go round. I still freak out about every little thing. Lol. :-)
  • 5 weeks and its still going strong at 12. Thankfully, my insurance covers the generic for zofran, so I'm not throwing up, but still nauseous and fighting food aversion.
  • I didn't even know I was pregnant till 6 weeks,I started getting nausous and throwing up at about 8 weeks and it lasted till about 13 weeks. It was really bad too. I'm 17 weeks now and been nausua free :)
  • mine started when i was 5 weeks, has been good and bad all the way thru tilll now i still get bad days but its not constant. started out that if i was nauseous, it meant i had to eat something or id throw up stomach acid. but now it doesnt matter if i eat i just throw up out of nowhere sometimes, sometimes something trigers it, other times its just BAM puking five times in a row :( im 13 weeks today
  • Mine started when I was about 5 or 6 weeks and when I turned 12 weeks last saturday the throwing up and nausea have went down from being sick all week and throwing up every other day to just 2 days :) and of course your gag reflex from brushing your teeth :(
  • Mine Stated about 6 wks & has continued-I'm now 13 wks. Dr also put me on Zofran, which doesn't always help much & causes constipation.
    @nessa_babyyy thought I was the only one who gagged every single time I brush my teeth! :(
  • @rodeoqueen13: Nope! I never did before! When I was sick all the time brushing my teeth was no problem and now that I'm not sick 24/7 brushing my teeth is harder than ever :( I'm sooooo glad my toilet is next to my sink!!
  • I am nauseous most of the day & no vomiting! Food is bland but I feel really hungry every 2hrs or so. It started week 6 exactly, I am 6wks 5days
  • I got mines immediately. And I was sick all day. I couldn't keep anything down not even water. And it lasted up until my 3rd month. But now I'm fine finally I'm 22weeks on Tuesday.
  • I was getn mine before I found out I was pregnat I thought i was sick so I thought thats what it was I found out a week later that I was pregnat I found out at 5 weeks
  • 6 weeks to the day.
  • I started at 7wks... I'll b 8wks morrow... I hav never been so sick... This is my first child... I was aware of morning sickness... But no1 told me about the noon evening night and 3am sickness!
  • Mine started a few days before 6 weeks and just left 4 days ago and ill be 12 weeks on tues. And let me tell u pure hell. I was on the strongest dosage of zofran and still puked everything up.
  • I started at 8 weeks I had it every day almost all day till about 16 weeks. Im at 22 now and I still get sick like once every week or 2. I've been pretty lucky I guess.
  • 8 weeks. Thought I wasn't gonna get any! Now I'm almost 21 weeks and I'm still super sick.
  • I started getting sick 2 days before I found out I was preggo...Probly 6 weeks or so...I'm still sick at 21w 1d...