November babies, when will we learn the gender

edited April 2011 in November 2011
I'm due November 5th around what date will I learn the gender? Oh and I'm 11w1d:)

Comments

• I have no idea. I'd like to know too! I'm due November 21st
  • Hey! I am due Nov 5th too with my first, should have first scan in a week or so then 20 week scan we can find out gender, which im guessing will be end of june? Far too far away if you ask me! lol. Good luck :)
  • My doctor told me I have to wait til I'm five months but I heard if you get a 3d done its possible to find out from that earlier than a regular us
  • Uggghhh I don't wanna wait till 20 wks! Lol imma try for a 3d us
  • I'm due Nov 12 and I will find out at 20 weld but definitely considering a 3some ultrasound earlier. I've read they can see gender at 15 weeks.
  • *weeks lol Jesus stupid phone 3d. I don't think I've ever typed 3some on my phone before don't know why it would auto correct to that
  • Haha autocorrect is something else, lol. But yah I don't wanna wait that long
  • Wats a 3d ultrasound?
  • I don't really know how to explain it they use different imaging to see the baby more clear. Most insurance don't cover it you have to pay out of pocket. Where I'm at its about $150.
  • I wanna know now!
  • Me too! I can't wait 7 more weeks
  • Oh wow, I wish I had a set date
  • iim im 18 , my first child is due nov. 23 B-) (:| i will find out may 27 th at 14 weeks , from a 3d4d ultrasound placee!
  • I'm due October 4th and still don't know I find out 2 weeks from tomorrow tho! Can't wait! I'll be 18weeks
  • Ah I can't wait!!:)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Ah my next appt is tmrw n us is in like 3 weeks so hopefully we can tell then: )
  • Im due nov 4 and hopefully I can find out n 2 weeks wen I go bak for my 3rd us second baby found out w my daughter at twenty weeks!!! Hopn for a boi
  • im hoping for a girl, my hubby wants a boy though. lol. i wont care that much either way. i just want em to be healthy. i have my next appt tmrw so imma ask them if i can get one asap=] crossing my fingers, i cant wait!!!!!
  • I have my first trimester screen next week and I will prolly find out the gender then like I did with my other 3. Hoping for a boy. Cuz I already have 2 girls and 1 boy.
  • aw=] well @kailiasmomma, i hope you get your boy=] i know that if i have a girl, my hubby will come around and be a great daddy, and my lil girl would be a daddys girl=] and if not my lil boy will sure love playing soccer with his daddy and working on all the cars pha. my hubby is already fixing up the yard so when we have the bby in november the yard will be ready. haha like our little infants can run around before all the snow comes lol.
  • With my second son I was due November 21 st and I found out in the first week of august
  • I'm due nov 15 I'm guessing ill find out in july
  • Due 11-11-11 and they said 20 weeks but with my 2nd son I was around 4.5 mos & they saw his man jewels. I'm doing both 3d & regular but yeah I'm anxious cause I hate neutral colors. I've only bought a green with 'peas in a pod' boppy pillow & a pack of newborn diapers. I'm waiting til I know if boy or girl b4 any actual purchases! Let's go pink & purple!!
  • You'll find out between 18-20 weeks unless you do a 3d
  • I'm due 11.11 and my scan is scheduled for may 20. Just over a month to go. My tech said he can tell as early as 10.5 weeks but he rarely does it. I hope its a boy!
  • I'm due Nov 10 and finding out at 15 weeks ( may 23) with a 4d ultrasound ;) can't wait we have 3 boys and really hoping for a girl!
  • I'm due Nov 27 approximately and my two girl friends gender sonagrams were wrong come delivery. It's like one on ten gender reading is wrong is what I've been told. My hubby and I want the complete suprise when our little angel joins us in the land of the breathing, but that's us. Just remember... you may still be in for a suprise when little Daniel is more of a Danielle! :)
  • Omg I'm due November 5th too. I had my second appointment yesterday and he told me I go back may 19th then the appointment after that ill find out the gender I'm guessing In June. at around 20 weeks
  • My Dr won't do another ultrasound til between 21-24 weeks. I'm only 11 weeks now.