Strech Marks????? Anyone knows of any creams or oils that works????

2»

Comments

• I heard Mama mios strtech mark oil works wonders, a little pricey but worth it I've read. Once I start growing I'm ordering some. They also have a special one for boobs.
  • I personally tried soo many creams with my first 2 kids...if you get em you get em...while you can't exactly prevent them mama mio creams are amazing....they have 1 called boob tube which I have noticed it keeps your neck and chest tight...and I really like the goodbye stretch mark cream....they are kind of expensive but if you look on ebay there are some amazing deals for those creams...I would never pay too much for something that you have never tried...might be a waste of time but mama mio creams are amazing...they aren't greasy at all and smell amazing...and you can get the boob tube with shimmer! Some people complain the smell is too strong though
  • BioOil is great for reducing the darkness and appearance of stretch marks!
  • I am almost 38 weeks with zero stretch marks! I've been using mama mio tummy rub. I love it! They have an oil too. I wouldn't use cocoa butter or anything unless u get stretch marks...if u read the bottle it reduces the appearance of stretch marks not prevents.
  • Save ur money - it's like products that claim to permanantly remove leg hair. If it sounds too good to be true, it is. When u have the baby& lose weight- they wont be nearly as noticeable & will fade naturally w/ time
  • Water Water Water!! It's free and it works. Water makes up 80% of our body and keeps elasticity in the skin. The benefits of water are inummerable besides the wonderful benefit of nice skin.
  • I got four stretch marks by my belly button. I started using bio oil a few weeks ago now & you can barely see them! It's awesome!! I can't say if it could prevent them, since I started so late, but its been miraculous on the ones I've already gotten.
    I also use it on my face, case it helps decrease redness and it hydrates your skin.
    Id rate it a five star product lol
    BTW I'm 32 weeks.
  • A mothers friend. From walmart! Works good! Put on twice a day or whenever you itch or you feel like it! Works good. But you have to get it from the pharmist, like order it. But works good!
  • This product we will find all over the world pls let me know.