What are some cute or funny ways to announce the news on facebook

edited April 2011 in Just for Fun
Im 6 mos today and want to let those who dont knw in on the surprize im due 8 22 with a baby boy >-)

Comments

• I posted an eviction notice lol
  • ha I just cant think of anything good =P~ X(
  • Once I.found out Wht I was having These where my post options when I told everyone on FB since Im due in the spring April29..

Girl: I guess our new edition will be planting more flowers this spring instead of playing in the mud!!

Boy: Emeril's (my son) will be sharing nd playing with more truck outside this spring!!!

My aunts caught on the fastest lol
  • I just put "miss jaslynne will be joining the wainright family on July 7th"(: lol
  • I just put "miss jaslynne will be joining the wainright family on July 7th"(: lol
  • We are increasing our house by two feet, two tiny little feet. It's should be done by (due date)
  • What about posting the ultra sound pic as your profile pic?

I don't know, I'm not posting it on FB until after the baby is born.
  • I said, "im not a great baker, but I do have a bun in the oven"
  • @natashalynn lmao thats cute i like it
  • @mommy_of_2 thanks, I thought it was adorable. Wish I could take all the credit but I got part of the idea from a similar post here a while back! :)
  • I posted it on April Fools Day so that everyone that didn't know would think its was a joke...lol Thoses that did know posted on there that they knew and then later I told everyone and posted pics later :) Good Luck!
  • I had a friend that posted (bd's name) is gonna be a daddy, and I think its mine! Lol I thought it was cute!