my pregnancy made my bd diappear

edited April 2011 in Single moms
I found out I was pregnant on 3/31.on 4/02 my bd stopped coming home.we have 1 child together already so I guess thats y im so shocked and hurt.

Comments

• Wow. Sorry to hear that and its the chicken way out.
  • I'm sorry to hear that too! :( hope things get better!
  • What a d***! Geeze... I'm sorry sweety,that is just aweful. Keep your head up. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
  • I'm really sorry u have to feel this kind of hurt. my bd left the same day i found out back in october. he didn't give a reason just packed his clothes and said he was movin back with mommy j daddy. i had to cancle our lease and move out too. but ill tell u it does get easier with time. and u will most likely still have to talk and deal with him because u have one precious baby already. my ex hasn't even said a word to me since that day. won't answer any calls or messages. doesn't want anything to do with our son. so i feel the pain u feel. stay strong momma things will get better!
  • Has he contacted you? Maybe he is in trouble? I always try to look on the bright side.. but I guess its not bright of me to think the worse. I hope he just needs some time to think and comes back.
  • Wow that is terrible! Keep ur head up though u can do this without him wat a coward
  • I'm so sorry sweetheart. My bd is mia too. He got himself in something its going to take years to get out of. He had two ladies preg for I'm at the same time, me and another chic. When I found out about her I wasn't preg yet. She had her baby witch wasn't planed about four weeks ago and I'm still preg with a baby we planed I haven't seen him in weeks and he called a few time but every time I get emotional he runs off. But us single parents have to stick together it's going to be a long hard road but with god we will make it. I wish you the best momma.
  • i've talked to him and he said this whole situation is too much pressure and he needs space.i really jus wanna slap the shit out of him.
  • These kind of stories make me so mad. Those guys need a huge reality check. Guess what dude? Sex makes babies! Men like that don't need to be running around making more single moms and father-less babies. But you're having these children for a reason and just be thankful that they wont have a poor role model for a father.