Sex Drive Questions..

edited April 2011 in Pregnant
Alright so I have no sex drive at all I'm 24 weeks and having a girl
1.how far along are you?
2.do you have a sex drive
3. And what's the sex of your baby..

Comments

• 31 weeks, yes a really big sex drive, it's a girl!!
  • 34wks, sex drive has been coming back but too tired to do anything about it lol, this is girl # 2. Sex drive was a little better with my 1st daughter
  • @kansasmomma your so lucky my poor other half is neglected lol
  • 23 weeks,very high sex drive, and having a baby girl:)
  • I am 35 weeks with a boy and i have a huge sex drive but can't have sex :-(
  • im 16wks with 0% sex drive...& its been like that 4 a while already...almost as soon as i got preggo...i had a u/s at 13wks & the nurse had said it was a boy...but i have 2 schedule again 2 confirm since 13wks is still a bit early...
  • @mommy2be92 some times my fiancee can't keep up. Poor guy
  • Almost 27 wks along, yes have to have it everyday, and it's a girl
  • 27 weeks with a boy and i have no sex drive at all
  • I'm 20 weeks
    Same sex drive as b4..but I get sleepy lol
    Having a girl!! #TeamPink Sept 4th
  • 33 1/2 weeks...having a boy and have had very little sex drive :( I feel bad for my poor hubby. With my daughter I had a huge fierce sex drive so he was excited I was preggers again....poor hubby :(
  • 37w 4 days. Sex drive on n off. Having a girl.
  • 24wks.absolutely no sex drive at all.having a girl...my 1st preg was a girl and I was just two tired and working too much to care about sex...my 2nd I was crazy I wanted it ALL the time...with my 2boys I never really wanted it then either.
  • And this is why i miss being preggo with a girl lol I always wanted to have sex with my daughter to the point where my husband was so tired lol. And with my boys I did not like it :(
  • 30 weeks, sex drive yes tho sometimes I am not feeling it (rare), and girl