cerglage

Ok so I have a cerclage I'm due June 29 well I've been sick and coughing alot went to the bathroomm I was having a litter bit of pressure and my stitch came out... has anyone ever gone through this and if so should I be worried??? Please help cuz I'm freaking out.

Comments

• I'm not contracting or anything I had a miscarriage back in July of last year so I know what my cervix feels like dialated I didn't wanna rush to the er... but u think its best
  • Better safe than sorry
  • call your dr
  • Yeah true I didn't wanna over react and stress myself out over it. Thanks y'all
  • Haha sorry thyself not funny ok I will do that thank you so much :)
  • I have a cerclage and they told me if ever my stitch came out or somehow ripped out go to the er asap cuz even if I'm not contracting infection could happen and hurt the baby I know if mine came out I wouldn't hesitate id be at the hospital goodluck god bless and keep us posted
  • Went to the doc and even tho it has can out everything should be ok my cervix is still thick for now but I have to take it easy so it doesn't thin out to quick.
  • I'm glad your OK because I have a cerclage as well dis made me nerves..what does the stitch look like
  • Its like a very thick piece of string well its really not even string its more like a thick stery strip its weird looking I wouldn't have ever thought I would look like that.
  • Lol OK Jus incase mines fall out but I hope not b4 time though..
  • This made me nervous too..may have to get a cerclage...im under monitoring cuz I had 2 mc's last year...only 9 wks..so dont know yet, doc said we will wait a few more weeks..glad u r ok!.but glad u shared this with me..the doc never expressed to me that it could come out!
  • I had a cerclage with my last pregnancy and will have to have one again! They say once u have a cerclage u will always have to have one. To me its kind of a security blanket because last time i went to 38 weeks with it and i havent went that far in a pregnancy, EVER! im only 6 weeks and walking around without it makes me feel really insecure! Hope all goes well! :)
  • It seems like if you were coughing hard enough for it to come off, you'd be coughing hard enough to dialate...i'd call you dr tomorrow to see if his opinion is different than the er dr.