why???

edited April 2011 in Pregnant
Is it just me or are other people having really strange dreams...

Comments

• LOL I woke up this morning telling my fiance I'm have crazy dreams on steroids!
  • I have been...I just woke up from a dream that me and my bf were in Vegas with Doug and Carrie from that show the king of queens lol. And I won $7,799. Such a weird amount lol but I wish that part were true!!!! I could use it!!! Lol
  • Well I keep dreaming of people dying like people I work with my older sisters fiance and so on its been going on for like a week now and I always wake up at some point an time could this be because I have a new life growing inside me??
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I been having weird dreams as well at least twice a week. I wonder why I also had that in my last 2 pregnancies.
  • I'm having em too, tho some how mine had been bout my psycho MIL (whom we haven't spoken to since b4 my wedding in january) I keep dreaming she'll try n steal our baby, fake to get back into our lives, or turn my hubby against me. They're really vivid tho.
  • My drwams r nuts!!! One was I somehow had the baby but she wasn't bigger then my hand & I thought I lost her. But my daughter told me she got her & put her in my pocket. Idk the gender yet but when I dream its always a girl.
  • Glad to hear I'm not alone.. I have strange dreams every nite.. usually about my past job, my ex husband, or high school ( I graduated in 1988)... strange..
  • Crazy dreams pretty much every night and they're SOOOO VIVID!!!!