Finally on my 2ww since my mc!

edited April 2011 in Trying to conceive
I'm pretty sure I ovulated this last weekend, I had that ovulation cramp that I can't miss, it's always pretty painful for me. My husband and I did our jobs now I'll just let nature take its course. If AF doesn't show up by the end of this month I'll be taking a test and praying for my BFP! Good luck to all you ttc ladies!

Comments

• I am right with you! Got my positive ovulation Saturday as well and still was positive last night...AF is due may 1st. Good luck to you!
  • Oh cool, I'm glad someone is with me. Let's keep each other updated:) Good luck to you!
  • Yes it will be nice to have someone with me...the 2ww is the WORST!
  • Oh my gosh! These 2 weeks are gonna drag. It's all that's on my mind!!!
  • Oh yeah mine too! And today he made the comment that he's so excited for may 1st...told him not to get his hopes up bc we have been trying a really long time
  • @live4my2 I know it's so hard to not get your hopes up. Unfortunately I do that every month, I can't help it. I'm always like I feel like this is the month and then stupid af shows up! I wish they could just invent a pregnancy test that you could take the day after you ovulate, haha, that would be awesome!
  • dont meant to sound stupid what is af, & bft ?
  • Good luck to u guys, we are all in this so lets pray this happens for each other.
  • @babygir2011 Thanks, good luck to you too! Prayers are happening for sure! AF means aunt flow and BFP is big fat positive. Don't feel stupid I was the same way when I first joined. I still don't know all the abbreviations:)
  • WoW, I would have never guess that. This was like playing guessing game I tried all different ways to see what would make sense and this is too funny, I like the adv. this is so cute. :)
  • I believe I ovulated sat. as well im with you girls! af due around the 29th! hope she doesnt show up. good luck!
  • goodluck my sis concieved 4 days after mc shes now 8 weeks so all the best to u
  • @bummy87 wow thats crazy wish it could have happened for me that fast, then I wouldn't have to be playing the waiting game.

@tryforbaby2 baby dust your way, lets protest against AF, do you think that will work;-)
  • I had a feeling i ovulated yesterday because I started cramping, but thought maybe it was just all in my head. I had a mc almost month ago and thought there is no way it could have happened this fast. I haven't seen af yet. I decided to take a test yesterday and sure enough my instincts were correct....i ovulated!!! I hope I get lucky and conceive again quickly :) Good luck to everyone!!!!
  • Good luck n baby dust
  • @lil_bit17 it's kinda cool that we can get those cramps, it's like a free ovulation kit built in our ovaries. It saves me money, good luck girly and sorry about your mc.
  • *baby dust* n b sure u ladies r also gettin it on a few days b4 ovulating too that helps
  • @audra sorry about your mc - when was it? I had one earlier this week and have no idea when I might o. Also my doc wants my hcg down to 0, did you have to wait for that, too? Did you have AF between mc and o? Sorry for all the questions, just a little lost right now.
  • Good luck ladies...only 10 more days until I can test...sure its gonna drag on by but I'm going to try and stat busy!
  • Good luck ladies
  • @BensMama so sorry to hear about your mc, they can be so difficult to deal with. This was my 2nd mc. The first one I had a d&c and after my 2 week check up my Dr said I could start to try whenever I was ready, but it took me 7 months to conceive again. This time I miscarried naturally, my Dr told me that I should wait at least one cycle, but I'm being bad and just started trying again. It's already been over a month since I miscarried so I just went for it, cuz I feel fine. Good luck, if ya need someone to talk to I'm always here:)
  • Good luck.....
  • @Audra ohhhh girl I am praying for you!! I know how frustrating it is, but I'm here if you need to vent or anything!! ;;) I'm feeling good about these next couple of months do cheers to all of us... lets get those bfp's ladies!!! I'm a week (maybe 2) behind ya!!! Boat loads & storms of baby dust to all!!! 8-|
  • So cheers to all of us I meant lol
  • Im sry to ask bc its kinda personal but how do kbow u had a mc? Im not sure if im going thru that :( im lost atm
  • @mrsrocketfield, thanks girly, I love my etc buddy, I know I can talk to you about anything, I'm feeling so positive this time and I know even if it doesn't happen this month it will happen when the time is right:-) yay come on BFP for all of us!

@Mamato2boys my first mc I was 12 weeks and I went in because I started bleeding and sure enough when they did the u/s they couldn't find a heartbeat. This time I was only like 6 weeks and I started getting a brown discharge, sorry tmi, so I went in and they tested my hcg levels two different days to see if they were going up but they went down so they new I was passing the baby. They did an u/s to make sure there was nothing in my uterus and I had already passed everything naturally. By that point the brown turned to blood. Sorry girl I'll be praying that you are not in the same situation.
  • im down with protesting for sure! lol im 6dpo and I feel like it wont happen this time either.....bummer