braxton hicks suck....

edited April 2011 in Pregnant
This is my second pregnancy and the braxton Hicks are killing my back and making my legs throb!!! Is anyone else's like this? I'm 35 wks btw!

Comments

• Its my first n I've been having them regularly since 16 weeks...I'm now almost 38 weeks. They definitely suck. They kill my back even hurt my ribs.
  • What do they feel like. Or will I know when I'm havin them?
  • @newmommy2be Oh you'll know! You stomach gets real tight like a ball!

@Caiti5 wow that sounds more painful than mine. Mine just feel like the worst period pains! Your almost done though!
  • Im 32 weeks on my second baby and i cant say ive ever had a braxton hicks.
  • Can't get rid of these stupid things... they are always 5-10mins apart everyday! My body is killing me!
  • I'm 39 wks (due in 3 days) and I have them all the time! sometimes it feels like a period and other times my belly is super hard! why can't they just be the real contractions?!
  • I've been dying all day. I didn't know they hurt so bad!
  • @chadsmommy I know its such a horrible tease! You are so there though! Are u dialated at all?
  • @Mrsstanley_x2 how far are you? In 35 weeks and I just wish they would go away or she will come already! So Annoying.
  • I haven't even dialated! Apr 25 I have a doc appt and we r going to discuss what to do next. I just hope I wont have a c section
  • I'm 29 with twins. Lol I've been having them off and on for a few weeks, but they are getting worse! @jessicals200
  • Wow! Poor you.... I hope she/ he comes like tonight or Tom.! Good luck oh and I'm dialated only a 1 but it feels like so much more @chadsmommy !
    @Mrsstanley_x2 oh wow.... are you dialated?
  • @jessicals200 no ma'am, Which I half expected to be. Apparently this is common with twins (that's what the nurses tell me anyway), but I go in every two weeks for checkups. I'm trying to keep them in as long as I Can! :)