Cranky

edited January 2011 in Pregnant
Im so mean to my husband I feel bad for him. Is there anyone else out there like this too? His smell bothers me, the way he eats, talk. But I love him alot! He does everything for me gets me wherever I want & I'm mean to him & I can't help it this is our third kid together.

Comments

• Well this is only my first pregnancy..but I'm the same way! Everything my boyfriend does erks me!!! When we go to sleep and his leg touches mine I get extremely mad and push his legs hard! And if he breathes towards me I get mad. The way he gets dressed bothers me. I love him alot and I tell him sorry when I realize I do it. And I feel so bad! But hopefully it goes away soon..
  • Omg I though I was the only 1! I feel so bad too at night I sleep all the way near the wall cause I don't want him to touch me or be near me at all. & I have bad morning sickness so that don't help at all.
  • Wow! I'm actually the same way but I'm also attached to my bbydad other times too. I can't stand the way he eats sometimes the way he talks or when he sleeps I get discusted. But when he's away I'm texting n calling him til he comes back. I love him but like right now he's snoring cause he works nights I cnt stand it!!
  • Lmao me too when he s not around I call text like crazy its funny. But when he is home it's another story. It's like ugh get away from me & he is so nice & sweet to me right now he is rubbing my belly! Then I be like ugh get away lol but he knows it's the belly he says sometimes hate me so the baby can come out looking like me my other two kids do lol. Lucky he is hot hehe!
  • Lolol my abuelita says that to me. She says mija don't be so mean to him don't you want your daughter to look like u? He already has his lil mini me, I wnt a mini me too (:
  • Ugh mines too my son looks like both of us my daugther looks like she came out his butt. I want this one to look like me :-( . By the way where you from I'm from ny.
  • I know how everyone feels, my boyfriend every little thing he does from the way he talks to his eating an everything in between. It makes me sooo mad! I can't stand it, if I wasn't so uncomfotable when I sleep I think I would sleep on the floor just to get some peace when I'm trying to sleep.
  • Lol I would actually sleep uncomfortable near the wall n be uncomfortable to keep away from him till he wakes up to go to work & sleep doing the day while my kids are at school.
  • Havingthethird1. I'm from the westcoast I live in phx Arizona /:
  • Havingthethird1. I'm from the westcoast I live in phx Arizona /:
  • mommysbabygirl: Oh kool I'm from upstate ny. Is it hot out there we had snow over here.