help me im 5 1/2 weeka

ok when theu do my ultrasound today will i get to take a pic of it home and i kno at 5 weeks yu dont see much but will i get to take it home ????????

Comments

• Yes most places give u a pic...my first I got 3..its not goin to look like a bby but its in the makin nd is so cute to know ur carrying a bby...good luck today =]
  • aww yay and thanks om scared :/
  • How did it go?
  • Tell me all about it im 5 and a half weeks too. Scan is aaaages away. Not even seein midwife for another 2 weeks yet!
  • They waited to see me at 8wks and did the whole thing blood us exam pap anyways i got three pics. They came out good too
  • I get to see my little angel in the making may 2nd..It seems soo far away and I cant wait!!
  • I don't get a pic till 8 weeks but had an ultrasound around 4.5 there wasn't much to print but it depends on ur doctor
  • Whoa. I didn't even know they could see it that early!! Wut does it even look like? A tiny dot? Lol. It's basically still an egg at thaT point. Haha. Doesn't even have a head.
  • I had my first u/s at about 8 weeks and like @kritten_octoberbby said I had the same thing done to me. I received 3 pics, heartbeat rate pic, how small it really was and the one as my profile pic of the baby zoomed in.
    @nicolek87: it does have a head, arms, body and legs they're just super tiny. When we all looked at the screen the baby started moving its arm back and forth. It just doesn't have fingers and things like that.