teen mom and scared

im a teen mom and im soo scared :/ somethings goin happen to my lil baby cuz im young i know ppl say you need to wait til ur married bt i didn i love my baby daddy so much we gettn married december 24 2011 and im due december 14 2011 so im happy but we fight alot could tht make me lose my baby

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • You need to try to stay out of stressful situations.
  • how old are you hun ? , secondly stay away from stress . do you know how far you are ?!. is your bd supportive does he know ?
  • Why are you getting married if you fight a lot?
  • I was a teen mom. Everything will be fine. My daughters bd and I faught a lot and it didn't work. How old is your bf? Try to relax I know our hormones make us angry also. If I were you I would move the wedding date either a month before the due date or a month or two after. You do know you can't have sex for six weeks after the baby right? That would suck to not constimate your marriage
  • im a teen mom as well . im 19 but still considered a teen mom . im scared as well . this is my second child . my boyfriend is very supportive but im still scared . just cause were young dont mean we cant take care of kids just as well as older people .everything will be ok mama .
  • I was 18 when I had my first and we married when i was 4 months into the pregnancy. It didnt work out. my opinion is that if u r getting married just because ur pregnant then WAIT! u can be a happy family without being married. it will save u lots of stress during and after the pregnancy. And hey, if things work out between u and ur bf after u have the baby then plan a wedding with love and not the drama of being pregnant and what people may think. Im 26 now and my son is 7, i am expecting my second child from the very best man ever in my life and we r so very happy. In the long run, u will be happy u didnt make such a big decision when ur expecting such a big change. I wish u all the luck in the world as i know i needed it. ull b fine. make the best decisions now so that ur future is bright, even though it may hurt. :)
  • thanks everbody we movin the date up and we ant doin it cux im prego :) i love him alot so im 6weeks today and im doin great
  • Well I think most ppl feel scared abt losing their babys in the begining but hey just try not 2 argue and let ur bd know that its not good 4 the baby 2 fight...