What does your screen_name mean?

Comments

• @kaloresxcierre Thank u :) I wanted to change my screen name to bellybean91011 as our son has nicknamed the new baby belly bean and its due date is 9th oct '11 but thought it was too long :)
  • I am blessed and my son was born on a oct 15th in 08
  • This us our first, and due in September so autumn babe lol (kinda autumn lol)
  • Ok this is really hard lol! My name is Tish, lol @YNVTish! I used to say that all the time too! J is my last initial and 330 is my date of birth. I'm an Aries through and through, I even have the tatt to prove it lol. So 330 generally gets in everything I do!
  • Mine is self explanatory. I am Krazy and my baby girl is named Adrian. I like k's better than c's. Hence why I am krazy.
  • Im pregnant, lette is short for juggalette (icp thing) and im a mama.
  • Mine is lame its k-Kyle's b-Baby g-Girl (me) lol and 10 the year we conceived our little one or the year I graduated high school which ever lol
  • My fiance nik name me bubbly after a month of datin and i really like it but know he calls me bubby :D
  • Iris is my middle name but my bd never called me by my first name Idk y lol but it was also easier then putting vanessa lol nd "y" mean "&" in Spanish nd Juan is my bd =] so iris nd Juan <3
  • My first name is Erica and my middle name is Marie
  • edited January 2017
    married
  • Mine is my 2nd baby due November 2nd.
  • @2ndbutfirst they r my favorite. I also love abk. My kids love em too.
  • Mine is pretty simple. Mama because I'm a mama.. C is the first letter of my first name.. 09 is the year my daughter was born & 11 stands for this year (when my 2nd daughter will be born)
  • Mine is for after having two beautiful girls one of which has epilepsy and is autistic my husband and i felt we have our hands full and were done. but SURPRISE we are the .01% on the birth control package. :) And that makes our number to 3.
  • Well mine is simple i'm extremely happy and excited for this pregnancy meaning bubbly and i'm a mommy so 1_bubbly_mommy!
  • V is for my first name Victoria, Lynn is my middle name 15 is just a number I put at the end of all my emails or screen names
  • I have an angel baby, so to me...I'm a mommy forever<3
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • mine is stating simply stating that im a new mom! due 9/21 AND i was born in the 9th month AND im 21,, l0l..
  • My name is Brooke but everyone calls me by my nickname Brookie and I'm having a baby.
  • I'm in san diego county
  • Mine is simple my daughters name is jessiyah n I call her siyah n im her mom so bam siyahsmommy
  • It means that I'm excited for October lol :p
  • @TishJ330 ... love love the name. Another Tish in the house.. but I'm really sorry to hear your an Aries because Scorpios Rock! (I got the tat to prove that... lol)

My honey is a Aries so I'll give you a lil credit tho... lol
  • @YNVTish, my hubby is an Aries too! I'll give you some Scorpio love though because my mom is one lol! But I still stand by my Aries Rule platform lol!
  • K is the 1st letter of my boyfriends name, Coolz is part of his last name, Chic because im his girl. So there you have it KCoolzChic :)
  • Everybody calls me Tee and my son started to call me dat so I told him not to call me dat but he insisted so he put two together and start callin me Tee Mommy and dis is baby # 2 for me......dats my story :)
  • I was told I couldnt have children, and its something I have always wanted so to me its like my dream finally happened!