any UK mammys had a gender scan at 16 weeks and it changed??

edited April 2011 in UK
So I had a scan at 16 weeks 1 day and could Definately see his boys bits!! They confirmed at 20 weeks a boy too but i'm still so nervous!! They were right on 2 scans with my little girl its just a lot of ppl on here getting me worried!! All of them seem to be American so was just wondering if any UK ppl have had the same?

Comments

• I think its pretty set if they said the same at 20 week.theyve told me im havin a girl but im stil nervous x
  • They told me I'm having a boy at 20weeks 2days but I'm having another scan next week so I hope my baby is still a boy. I'm from UK too but I have never come across any of my friends telling me about the gender being wrong
  • Thanks girls don't know why I'm so nervous!! Think its cos I'm so excited with the thought of having 1 of each :-) I think a lot of ppl on here seem to get them really early like 12 weeks, which you can't really tell the difference them. I got a perfect shot of his legs open and boy bits lol, feel much better now :-) congrats girls xxx
  • Ur welcome
  • Well its def a boy thn lol.im so glad I live in the uk.american healthcare is so confusing x
  • Yea im from the us bn my friend was to,d girl at every u/s till 30 weeks then they told her boy...and she had a boy!
  • I have heard of two people being told they were having girls and they had boys but I would day if you definitely saw 'bits' you will be good! And its been confirmed at 20 weeks. Good luck xx