Has anyone done a gender test??

ZumZum
edited April 2011 in October 2011
And if so were they accurate?? I'm due Oct 30th and its our first. And really wannt to find out, because my husband will be deploying and wont be back till baby is almost 6 months old...so wanna have him help pick out things and decorate nursery

Comments

• Like the intelligender ones? They are about a 50/50 chance of accuracy. I've taken 2 this pregnancy, followed the directions perfectly, both said boy, im having a girl. Those and old wives tales you cannot rely on.
    Now if you mean an early 3d/4d ultrasound, they have a higher chance of accuracy but can still be wrong because boys and girls look the same until 16 weeks or more. Here is a good reference site for that
    http://www.baby2see.com/gender/external_genitals.html
  • Thanks, I will have to look into this more. I just want us to have as much time as possible to process and prepare while my husband is still here. I do want to do a 3d/4/d ultrasound at some point. I think there amazing. I have a bunch of testing tomorrow and 2nd trimester u/s. So we'll see what happens there
  • Good luck hun!! Maybe you will get lucky and they will see the gender early :) how long do you have until your husband leaves?
  • Ive tried it with this pregnancy (intelligender) When I took it it looked more like a girl result but I wasnt too sure so I took pics of it and sent it to the company so they could help me out with it and they said it was a BOY result! Well I found out last week Im having a BOY!! The intelligender has a 80% accuracy I believe but I would not rely on it and start painting the nursery. It is a FUN way to see what you could be having before the US tho..
  • We are haveing twins. Took the intelagender test and it said atleast one boy. Went to dr yesterday for 14 week ultrasound and tech said girls. Sure hope she was wrong and we have one boy
  • Inteligender said boy ultrasound says girl
  • I did the intelligender test and it said girl....found out 2 weeks ago were having a girl:) and the Chinese gender chart said girl also.....so who knows.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The chinese gender chart was right for both my pregnancies. Just gotta make sure you do it right :)
  • My husband doesn't leave for 3 months. But wont be back until baby is almost 6 months old...so just wanna Have as Much time as possible. Hopefully next visit we can find out something
  • The Chinese Gender Chart Was Sooooo Right For Me
  • Did the baking soda test :) boy. Idc care either way honestly I just feel that girls are more stressful but I care more that the baby is healthy.