zZZZzzzzzZzZzZ

Man when I got to my 2nd trimester I got really tired. (:| When I was in my 1st trimester I wasnt tired at all. I thought the 2nd tri I would have my energy back :( but Im always sleepy. Im !7.1wks and still feel nauseous also...especially after Im done eating. Anyone else feel this way??

Comments

• Yes i do and i'm like what the heck i am always sleepy lol i hate it i'm 15wks5days!
  • I just hit my third tri. But I havent had much energy this whole pregnancy. I been sooooo lazy
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • LOL, ME TOO!!! Im soooo lazy (:|
  • 22 weeks all i wanna do is eat, sleep, an take baths! Unfortunately, i have to work and take everyone 2 school.
  • 14w6days and i too am always tired. Im trying to pack up my 2 bedtoom apartment but need breaks every 30 minutes... and the breaks are like an hour!
  • @pregnantlettemama Awww that sucks! I hope you get your boost of energy soon! :)
  • @MommyAgain Omg I know what you mean!! I had to pack my house up too when I was about 14wks and I too needed lil breaks inbetween. I hate packing as it is, lol. Glad thats done tho.. #:-s
  • Me too, i dont think itll matter, lol, im supposed to "take it ez "
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Yeah i wish my teens were here to help but i shipped em off to spring camp for the week. I had planned to be done packing the house(except the bedrooms) by the time they camr home friday.... but at this rate... i wont even be done for the move next thursday...lol and to top it off im soooooo queasy today... havent been this way in at least a week.... oh well gotta do what i gotta do.... at least im tackling the kitchen right now .. should be done latrr tonight. And thats probably the hardest room in the house.
  • Atleast we have an excuse..hahahahahahaha :-))
  • Lol. I woke up today, had breakfast, and as soon as I was finished, I needed a nap. Wth? It makes me feel lazy. :( My relatives are always saying "I wasn't that tired/sick during my pregnancy." Wish my phone let me do the punch to the face Smiley.
  • @MommyAgain.. YES, the kitchen I think too is the hardest room to pack. & atleast you started. I kinda waited to the last minute, literaly but my honey hired some guys to help and WOW they were a BIG help.
  • LOL @VictoriaB Yea everybodys dif and every pregnancy is dif. This pregnancy is dif from the others I had.. By 12wks I was feeling so much better with NO nausea, but this one NOPE, I still have nausea, tired & I dont have that weird ICE cravings I had with my others..HMM :-?