Kids Say The Darndest Things

edited April 2011 in Just for Fun
So hear I am getting a ultrasound and the ultrasound tech asks my 2yr old son do you see the baby. He just laughed for some odd reason. When she finshed my ultrasound and gave me the pictures he bought them to the ultrasound tech and asked her do you see the monkey. Omg I was so embrased but tickled at the same time. All she could do was laugh.

Comments

• Aww, that's cute. Kids can be hilarious!
  • Lol that's cute! When I was getting my ultrasound my 4yr old daughter was with me. Well the lady says to her are you excited to have a baby brother or sister? And Justyse (my daughter) says "No, I'd rather have a puppy!" I about peed my pants laughing!
  • @BigBelly I would have been lmao if I was you.
  • Awwe...i wanna take my son w/ us this next appointment ..
    @BigBelly. Hahahahah..omg thats soo funny....
  • @Beatrice1436 How old is he? I think you should take him. I try and keep my son involved with this pregnancy as much as I can. He would probably enjoy seeing the new baby.
  • Hes 4.. but my drs office is all fancy and modern and QUITE!!! But forsure were taking him this time..he's not bad..but sucks@ inside voice :/
    @ first i thought you couldn't bring kids..cus never see any..but ive seen a few lately
  • @Beatrice1436 yes bring him. He is old enough to understand what's going on. My son was excited to see his baby sister and he is only 2. Well he is a kid and there isn't anything saying no kids so they should understand that kids do make noise. Bring something to keep him occupied unless he gets bored.
  • edited April 2011
    I will..im excited to have him w/ us this time