implantation bleeding or period?

edited February 2011 in October 2011
my lmp was dec 18th then Me and my boyfriend had sex on jan 30th my ovulation date was feb 1st on the 2nd I had light brownish bleeding then yesterday it was pinkish reddish and almost filling a pantyliner, then today when I woke up I went to the bathroom and had a lot of reddish blood come out.. my period isn't due till feb 15th. So is it my period or am I pregnant? Or am I goin to have a miscarriage?

Comments

• I'm a little confused haha did you have a period in january? & do you know for sure you are pregnant our are you just speculating you are? Cuz if you are pregnant for sure I would head to the doctor right away because bleeding could mean you are miscarrying and it could be an ectopic also if you are bleeding.
  • I didn't have a period in jan unless wat I'm experiancing now is my period.. and I just think I'm pregnant I didn't take a test or anythin cuz I. Haven't missed a period yet
  • Sorry I meant my lmp was Jan 18 not Dec and I didnt have a period yet cuz it due Feb 15th
  • I would go to the doctor and tell them. That way they can check to see if you are pregnant and if so they can check the baby to make sure there is nothing wrong
  • Implantation is 6-12 days after conception do bleeding wud b about s week after sex or ln
  • edited February 2011
    You should go to the doctor. This happen to a friend of mine and the doctors said was from stress.