anyone else experience any of this?

My bf and I decided about a month ago to stop planning to have sex around ovulation. We decided to just have fun, have sex whenever and let it happen on its own. Since then, our sex life has picked up A LOT. A few days ago, probably two or three, I started to feel like I was on my period. My cervix/uterus which ever started to feel very heavy. That usually only happens when af is due. She's not due to show for about another nine days. I have a sharp pain constantly shooting in and out of my nipple. But only my left. I have a slight twinge of cramping on the one aide

Comments

• Sorry, posted before it was done. Cramping on one side where my ovaries are. I woke up this morning with the pain and it was pretty intense. Heartburn since five a.m. and I have seemed to be starving all day. Did anyone else have anything like this?
  • I don't want to worry u but this is how I felt when I had a MC before I had a miss period, weird huh... but everyone is different good luck huh!
  • Thank you. That is scary but I appreciate your honesty. I'm sorry for your loss. That's my worst fear with pregnancy. Fingers crossed, thank you for answering.
  • Yea I didn't even know anyone that's had a MC, now I'm 36wks with a bby girl :)

• The only way to tell if you're pregnant is to take a pregnancy test.
  • Wow! Congrats! How did you find out you had a miscarriage? If you don't mind me asking.
  • @mamac I know, but I wanted to know if anyone else had experienced anything close to this. If someone gives me the advice its in my head then I won't waste my time testing before I miss af, if I do. But if in someone's opinion its possible, then I wouldn't mind doing it.
  • I knew af want due for a while so Ithought the. Cramps we're from being prego so I. Took a test ... + ... .. then started spotting two weeks later
  • I cramped early before af was due and had Sharp pains in my breast I thought it was just a really bad period coming but it was a baby
  • Thank you ladies for your advice. Good luck with you babies :)
  • Same as preggointx, I thought the ovaries cramping was weird and was scared bc I felt that w ectopic last summer. But this time I didnt get that until about three days before missed af. Now am in second trimester!!! Good luck!!! :)
  • When I got pg I started cramping RIGHT AWAY. I always cramped when I oculate, then up until I start my period. I cramper fro 3 straight weeks. Then my period was a cpl days late. Took the test and pregnant. :)

So you guys were trying to avoid pregnancy? Or trying to get pregnant? Either way just go buy a digital test.
  • I have read that 70% of conceptions don't make it to term. Many women experience miscarriage and don't know it. If it happens before a missed period or u think its just an exceptionally painful period, most women dismiss it. I don't think there is anyway to really know. But in ur heart, know that something wasn't quite right and the embryo couldn't survive. So its natures way of making sure when u do carry a baby, everything is as it should be. Good luck and keep trying.
  • @babyrosealee that's how it was for me I just knew I was prego but then I knew something was wrong! I think a lot of my friends have had MC and not known BC randomly they would bleed for a month or something
  • @leggs2011 we were ttc and made sure to do the baby dance each month around my ovulation date, but we decided just to have sex whenever and if it happened, it happened. We will both be very excited if I am pregnant :)

Once again thanks to everyone that replied! :)
  • Ohhh ok. :) good luck hun. Keep us updated.
  • i know how you feel, before i found out i was prego i thought the cramps and the pains were because i was going to start my period. and i took a test but it was to early and it came back negative but a week later i still had the feelings so i took another test and sure enough i was and now am starting my second trimester
  • @leggs2011 thank you! I will keep you guys posted!
    @snowwhitej congratulations and thank you for answering.
  • If ur just ah few days or weeks pregnant the symptoms of heatburn n pressure on ur cervix i would way r 2 soon...those symptoms I didn't experiance until my 3rd mth if that ..my 1st signs were always wanting to go to bed early sluggish threw out the day n constant urination n of course no period...
  • @lorinrene I am always very tired. You may be right, but everyone is different. Thank you for replying!
  • My friend just found out Sunday she's pregnant after trying 4 12yrs ...on a wim she went out n bought the clear blue easy ovulation predictor and got pregnant ...n she was at wits end ...well Good Luck hun ....n God Bless
  • Tested yesterday and got a bfn. It's early though so still keeping fingers crossed!
  • I'm irregular so I'm within a week or so b4 my period. Well I got cramping and felt different..a feeling I guess. I lightly spotted 2 weeks later and has sore breast n thought oh here it comes... then nothing. Well girly I'm 4 months pregly :) ! Good luck.... oh we used ur method of conception :) ;)
  • Haha @mommy_medina congrats! I'm still feeling weird and I'm hoping its because I have a baby in my belly :) I'll be testing again in the next few days :) thank you for replying!
  • When I was pregnant with my son, I started having symptoms nearly right away. I was exhausted and hungrier than usual and also had a weird feeling that was kind of like heartburn. Every woman is different and some symptoms don't always appear in the same order. Good luck & baby dust!