after 2 miscarriages in a row

edited April 2011 in Pregnant
I was wondering if anyone knew of any place close to masachusettes that does testing after 2 miscarriage or what test I need to get done.I can't carry past 12 week if you have gone threw this any know the problem plz tell.and if masshealth covers it.or what insurences do.
Thank you for your help

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @mshahir Do you know how often they do it and how much it will coast.what kind of test do the do if you know.its at the college right
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Thank you so much.you are such a help.
  • My sister had several mc before she had her first child. Her Dr. that she was seeing at that time did not know what the problem were. She changed her dr. and the new dr. she saw did a (Platelet test) and told her if she ever got preg again to take one 81mg baby asprin each day. So for all her pregnancy after those mc, that is what she did she now has 4 kids now ages, 15,11,5,3 . not saying this may be your situation. I just tought I would share with everyone, any info is always helpful on this site
  • You can Google lab test now and they do all kinda blood work and the prices are ok.