Any positive pregnancy tests for due date of October 15 yet?

edited February 2011 in October 2011
I'm waiting to see if I start my period tomorrow......so far I've gotten negative test results. Anyone tested earlier than their missed period of feb 5th and gotten a positive result??

Comments

• I had symptoms, took a test and got a negative. A week later I missed my expected period and got a positive test the next day
  • Im waiting for mine too i took a test yesterday and got a negative waiting is hard isnt it?
  • Me as well i took one and i for neg. But srill no period. So its the waiting game now
  • My period is supposed to start today so we'll see. I've only gotten negative results, but I have pregnancy symptoms so I'm praying that I don't start today and get a positive test tomorrow.
  • Yep.......waiting waiting waiting!!
  • Hey @Cantwait2BAMommy, I didn't test yet either. I'm nervous & hoping I don't start my period tomorrow too. I'm going to test tomorrow afternoon or Sunday because af usually comes in the morning.
  • Mines Oct 24th.. getting blood test on Monday. I think that may be a day too early but I'll ask the doc. I've got cramping, I think that I've jst spotted, Mucas is getting very sticky and cloudy, nipples are larger and veiny, I'm very gassy, and I felt sick all yesterday. BUt I'm telling myself I'm not pregnant so I don't get my hopes up lol
  • Im due october 15th :) this will be my first child of course, and to be honest im pretty nervous, im just not sure if I will be ready intime, any tips?
  • I found out 5 days before my missed period last month( positive at home test). 2 days before that I had a negative test. A couple days make a difference. try taking first response test.
  • I took a test on tuesday came out neg when should I take another test
  • I've taken like 4 tests...all negative. I tried the dollar store ones and first response. I'm just going to wait now to see if I start my period tomorrow. Usually it's best to wait 2-3 days until taking another test because your hcg levels double every 48 hours.

@ohmissemily090710...i don't have any advice! If I'm pregnant, this will be my first too! Haha
  • Anyone going to take a test, the first urine in the morning is best to test... Took a pregnancy test 4 days before my missed period at work with our urine machine, n it was positive. took one home from the dollar store n it was sligtly positve.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Mines the 12th congrats everyone
  • Mine is October 17!!!!!!
  • Took 2 pregnancy tests and both positive on ...this is gonna be my second child
  • Had a blood test 2 weeks ago and scared to take a hpt in case its negative! My period was meant to come 2 days ago so I'm waiting one more week to do another. I'll be due on 18th October!
  • Can'twait2BAmommy...I'm exact place u are I took to test one read positive and one read neg before my missed period I'm suppose,to start today and I'm so ready to test again to make sure
  • Took a preg test on the 1/28 n it came Out pos idk due date tho im thinkin it will b in oct
  • Mommies that is due in oct how far along r u
  • I may be starting my period...... :(

Just slight brown when I went to the bathroom...... :(

I totally dont feel like I do when I start my period......any comments?
  • Im supposed to start this weekend. hopefully thats just implantation bleeding best of luck let us know what happens
  • @monstersmom.....did you start your period? And if not did you test again??
  • I thought implantation bleeding was earlier than 14dpo? Also, isn't it supposed to be just slightly pink? Not brownish?
  • Just a lil info for u ladies I missed two periods before getting a positive hpt
  • Wow! Why can't anything work like clock work....we always have to be left guessing and hoping!
  • Yeppers I think everyone is diff so unless u get ur actual normal period id make decisions like u are pregnant better safe then sorry
  • @cantwait2bamommy
    I haven't had any cramps or spotting yet.
    I'm nervous I don't feel any symptoms of af at all. You may be having implantation bleeding, lets hope so. Are you planning on testing again soon ? I'm waiting until tomorrow to see if anything happens.