new to club july 28th

edited April 2011 in July 2011
Hi ladies I am due July28 with my first little girl ! We are naming her Paris Rose! I have twin boys and 2 more older brothers for her so she has been well awaited to arrive lol anyone else due the 28th or having their first girl?? This pregnancy has been so different and such a pleasure since I hit the second trimester but I'm ready for the home stretch already lol I just can't wait to hold my angel daughter! I had thought I had a miscarriage in October and had no idea we conceived so she is my angel baby!!!

Comments

• Awww congrats and welcome. Im due July 16 with my 2nd boy. I also have a daughter and step son. Welcome to pregly :D
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Due july 2nd first which is a princess
  • I am due with my third child on the 27th of july! Congrats on the girl. Im having my second boy :)
  • Hi! Im due july 22, we dont know if its a boy or a girl! Waiting for the suprise on D-day! :)
  • I am due July 21 st with my 3 rd boy! Congrats!!!!
  • Hey I'm due july 29th with my first. It's a boy
  • Hey everyone! Thanks for bein so welcoming to me!!! Congrats to you all!! I'm just not enjoying the mood swings today lol I am super anxious especially worried since we have absolutely no girl things lol
  • Congrats on your little girl! I'm due july 28th with my 2nd boy :)
  • Aww race ya to the due date lol
  • welcome, Im due july 21 with my third boy :)
  • @luvBeinAmom I will definatly race you for the due date, i'm ready for baby. Hows your pregnancy going?
  • Im having my first girl, ive already got two little boys 3 yrs and nearly 2 yr old, i know the feeling knowing your going to have a little girl, im sooooo excited im due 29th july - 99 days to go :-)
  • I was in disbelief when the lady said "its a girl!" @ crossly1984 I just expected a boy lol littlebuddy0811 except for needing some girl things I am definitely ready to pop her out lol this pregnancy has actually been an easier one than my last. How has yours been? I can say I wouldn't mind one more after this lol I never would have said that when I was pregnant with my youngest lol I was Soooo miserable and constantly sick :-) I am excited to count down the days with all of you! Can't believe its already the 27th week!
  • Hi, due July 31 with my fifth, it's a boy already have 3 girls and 1 boy. Congress on a girl and don't worry you'll have more for that little angel than you're boys combined!
  • Hello :o) Welcome and congratulations on the baby girl! I'm due July 27th with a baby girl! I have an 18 month old son and ever since he was about 6 months old I've been saying how bad I want a girl. I was in shock and disbelief when they actually said it was a girl! I'm so happy :o) We're naming her Charli Grace
  • Aww im due july 28 also having my first baby which is a boy .. Congratss!!
  • Im due july 28th with my 3rd girl was hoping for a boy!
  • Aww well I certainly understand the hoping lol I am so excited though that July can't come quick enough lol anyone else know for sure if they will be having a c section or not? Paris will be delivered via c section so that's my only hesitation lol I hate not being able to see the birth and not feel my body neck down ugh lol