12 weeks today!

edited April 2011 in November 2011
Time flies, but November still feels like a long ways away! 28 weeks till due date! I am ready for a baby in my house again :)

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Sooo funny I was 12 weeks yesterday too! We all must have done it on the same day...hehe
  • 12Weeks on Saturday here! Valentines day babies lol x
  • am 12 weeks today too! When is ur due date?
  • I'm due November 2nd. My due date was October 30th till I had my first ultrasound and the tech said 11/2. I was 12 weeks yesterday :)
  • Im 12 weeks today also!!! Due nov 3. Im so happy I made it to the 12 week mark. Yay 2nd trimester. Only wish I didn't have MS anymore. It was weird I was feeling so good last week and this week it has just been crappy!!! So I so can't wait to fins out the sex. I already have my carseat and nursery picked out if its a girl. Lol wishful thinking. How are u ladies feeling?
  • I was really sick till 10 weeks, but have been feeling much better these days. At first I was hoping for a girl b/c I have a 2 year old son, but now I really don't care either way! I would have to buy a lot less if it is a boy :)
  • I will be 12wks on Easter. I cant wait.
  • I'm 12weeks on Monday. Due November 7th unless it change when I have my u/s But I thought the 2nd trimester didn't begin til we reach 4months. Is that right?
  • Im 12wks today too edd nov 4 th:-)
  • edited April 2011
    My sis found out the sex of her baby at 12 wks
  • @hiswifetobe really Omg. At 12 weeks!! did it really end up being what the doctor said?? I'm 12 weeks too with twins.. so I would love to find out ASAP lol I'm suppose to be due Nov.4
  • Yay. One more week and you all are in your second trimester. I'm due on Halloween finally in the second last week. Lol
  • I made it. :) I'm 12 weeks today!!!

• Im glad I made 12 weeks friday...i mc in dec so most of my fear is gone..vday babies im due nov 4 & im feeling my baby no not full fledge kicks but I feel my baby boy!! Lol not confirmed by u
  • @firstbebe she is due in sept. I believe she may have had a 3d us bcuz she is high risk.
  • I thought I was 11weeks 4days. Then I had an ultrasound and the baby measured big! Moved the DD up a week to nov 18.