November 13 n anxious

I'm due November 13 n very very anxious. This is my first.

Comments

• Im due Nov 23rd with my first too! I am so excited but only 9 weeks as of today so I finally have a fetus! I will be 23 may 20th
  • I'm 21 I turned 21 a week before I found out. lucky me.
  • That's actually kinda awesome now you can skip all of thoes 21 year old hang overs...they are no fun!
  • Lol. My bf is very excited. But I've had all of the worst symptoms. So has he.
  • Everyone is wishing a boy on me. I hope I get a girl though. Even my bf says its a boy.
  • I'm 19 due Nov 9....I'm.11 weeks an 1 day today an also my first
  • My birthday is November 13! But my due date was the 18th. It's a good day. Good luck!
  • Aww well hopefully your baby is due a little early so you can share bdays.
  • I was due the 13th but the ultrasound moved me up to the 12th.
  • Congratulations! My birthday is also november 13th! Im due aug 24th
  • I due nov. 12 &heck of excited my first said to be boy. so my prince will arrive soon :) although time seems so slow . I enjoy every second of dreaming what he is like ...im in love all over :X
  • Im due nov 11 with my second. I will be 25 in july. Was 20 when I had my first!
  • I'm due nov 11 nd I'm a first time mommy
  • Im due nov 13 with my second. I had my first when I was 20 on 28 nov. Im now 25 and a lot more nervous this time round! Once the pregnancy symptoms wear off you will be able to enjoy things. Especially shopping for baby!! I wanted a girl first time round and I cant imagine being with out my boy now. In fact the prospect of a girl this time round is scary haha! But you have came to a good place in pregly. The november girls are great! We will all help with any questions and support. Good luck xx
  • Im due nov 8th and having a girl... Everyone was saying it was a boy, but I just knew it was a girl.. And it is! I was the only one to say girl. Lol.
  • I'm due on the 13th with a boy. Found out June 2. Started shopping already.
  • Im due Nov 15th, gender sono tomrrow!! I cant wait. But i can wait for the labor and delivery..im nervous and scared of having the baby. Like all the thoughts go threw my head will we be good parents, Will i be a good mommy. Can i take the stress. All that is in my head everyday making it very hard to be super super excited. :) Im 20 will be 21 when baby arrives, its our first..& we want a boy so send lots of blue dust!!
  • Sending blue dust from me and baby Adrian!!! I have the same worries sometimes but everyone besides me knows I'm going to be a great mommy and do perfectly fine. So don't let that get in the way of your excitement.
  • edited June 2011
    Im due November 13th too and found out today its a boy! Im 17w5d
  • Do you have a name yet. My little guy name is Adrian Luke