seeing discoloration...

edited October 2012 in First Trimester
Ok so I'm 9w 3d and yesterday I started to see discoloration when I wiped. I rested and drank tons of water and it went away...but now its back again today. We had an apt last Fri and got to hear the heartbeat at 182 and was told everything was fine. I had a mc in feb. So a little nervous since this is my first. Just wondering if anyone else has had this happen to them?

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • If u drank lots of water & it went away. Ask ur dr bout a possible uti.
  • @mama_kat its a light pink.

Thanks everyone for the advice.. my ob closed early today so I will be calling first thing in the morning...thanks again! It's very reassuring to know it may not have to do with the baby.
  • Ok I wanted to be like @nameless and wanted to see what my first post was about Haha..I doesn't even make since that I thanked everyone considering only two people commented and one is a deleted user lol
  • Hahaha!
    Yea I didn't even tag people right.. I wanted the fix everything I wrote but then didn't wanna bring all my discussions back up!

Btw..I was just confused for a short second..being tag in this post!
  • @mama_kat Haha I was wondering!! I was so confused why I had tagged you lol.

@nameless lol sorry! I saw your post and was like hmm..wonder what mine was? Lol I guess I didnt really have to tag ya. So I am sorry for that.
  • Don't be sorry.. I don't care:)
    I went threw most of mine and they were boring and not much comments
  • Lol yea..I didn't realize I posted much until I had to go to the bottom lol I don't have many comments either. @nameless