omg im having my baby tomorrow

2»

Comments

• Good luck! Hope they get her turned!!! Prayers for you!
  • Good luck :) hopefully I get some good news too at my appointment today
  • Good luck! Hopefully everything goes perfect for u :)
  • Thank you ladies... now if my nerves would calm id be happy lol. I still can't see me with another kid but I know I'm in shock and reality is kicking in. Oh and what's odd is if she is sideways breech how in the world was there a heart beat whereto maybe her but was?

@junebug86 I went to my appt and she examined me and couldn't feel the head. So we did a very fast Ultrasound and amirah is sideways. So she knew I needed her the 26 instead of 27 so it worked out cause the Dr who will be turning amirah can do it tomorrow. They have to do it sooner than later encase I go into labor. So now I get to either be induced or have a csection. This is scary! I'm at 2cm and last night thought labor was starting lol. I was at the mall and couldn't walk. I think my mucus plug is slowly coming out. Tomorrow is perfect timing lmao
  • Ur so lucky and I'm so jealous right now I want to cry 30 more days...... god please let this child release his grip from my body b4 I jump of a bridge lol
  • @mommy2_Armani your time will come. I was supposed to be induced at 39 weeks but not have to worry about her not turning
  • Lol thanxs it just seems as every day is a thousand well congrates and good luck
  • @proudmomma goodluck I hope ur litttle angel turns down gets her stubborn but in the birth canal lol so u can have a vaginal birth goodluck on delivering your healthy baby girl
  • @proudmomma congrats lady i wish u thr best quick and easy birth possible....
  • Thank you everyone. It was nice today's baby story on tlc delt with what I get to go through tomorrow. I'm brain dead on things to bring to the hospital lol