Sick F***ING women in this world

edited April 2011 in Pregnant
A woman put her newborn baby in a bag and stuffed it in the closet at her home Wtf is wrong with her? The baby was born last Thursday and they have not said how long it lived.

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Thats so sad....i feel ppl like that deserves the death penalty. Shame.
  • Omg...thats all I can think...sick people deserve sick punishment s
  • Omg!! Hope they have the death penalty in her state!
  • There was a lady in washington state recently that cut her babies head off, put it in a bucket under the sink and then ran outside saying she was having a miscarriage. I never heard if the baby was alive or not. I agree wtf is wrong with some women?!
  • Thats so terrible and sad..:(
    @jessica28..:(
  • Or at least sterilized so they can't pull that crap again when/if they ever get out of jail.
  • I don't understand why kill your newborn when we know there are drop off places no ???s asked. Adoption too. 40weeks of carrying to term, to just end your baby's life!
  • I've heard so many horror stories that I can't even comprehend like that one lady a few years back that stabbed her baby a gazzilion times then ate its fingers. She didn't even go to jail because she was ruled schizophrenic.
  • That is so sick theres plenty of good people out there that are told they cant have kids every day if you dont want your child atleast give them to someone who does!!!!
  • The story of the woman in Washington is soo sick. I read it and if i remember they are charging murder instead of desecration of a corpse. Sadly, yes the baby was born healthy and alive.. RIP to all the children whose lives have ended prematurely due to those that were supposed to protect them!!!
  • @kalorexcierre Yeah she was from Texas. Hometown of Andrea Yates and the Baby Grace case. We got some whackos out here. Here's the story. Warning: Do not read unless you want to be seriously sickened. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/07/27/otty-sanchez-woman-accuse_n_245627.html
  • Like in Memphis or somewhere a woman put her baby in the oven.. n somewhere else a woman watched as her bf throwed baby in air serval times while letting it hit da floor n he also raped da baby! I mean really!?! Why would someone wanna raped a freakin baby?!?! Just demented!!! Ugh sickens me cuz I swear I'd b under da jail if ne one tries something crazy wit my baby..
  • =O it's so sad bc there are so many people out there trying to have a baby and can't and there are the heartless c**** that don't bother to care!! Ugh!!
  • I never understood why women don't just give their babies to people who can't have a baby and would love the opportunity! Isn't why they have safe havens at hospitals so things like that won't happen!? Some people are just messed up in the head!
  • Good thing she is in Texas and it is a capital offense. That could get her he death penalty.
    I always feel for the kids and wonder why no one around them worried about the kids ...
  • Woow! That's right up there with women who throw their babies in the trash to hide the pregnancy or because they don't want it. The damn fire dept will take it, just put the baby on the damn steps and run like hell. Wtf? It's so many women who want kids and can't have them and theres dummies out here doin shit like this. It makes no damn sense. All these options and this is how u do. I'm sick of the "I was scared" line, fuck outta here! We were all scared at one point and some of us still are, but we are choosing what is right for our kids. Dumb bitches! Ughhh! That really grinds my gears!!!
  • I read that story as well and that is some crazy shit! They should give her ass the death penalty. Better yet do her ass like they used to do back in the day. Line her ass up and shoot her! Ughh! I'm going to have nightmares now. Crazy bitch!
  • @richjen24 I agree, and that defense is used constantly in Texas and actually works.
  • People are really discusting :(
  • I dont get this, there is a 24 hour period after birth where you can give your baby to a shleter/church etc to be adopted out to someone who wants the baby. Ppl are sick and twisted.
  • So sick! I can not believe people! These babies are so precious and don't know anything but love and trust. Ugh disgusting.
  • Disgusting and sad