im soo down my fiance and i wanted a child ! help please

edited April 2011 in Getting pregnant
He and I are both biracial . He wass soo excited that we were qoinq to qet married one day so 2weeks after his proposal we found out I couldn't have children ! and he cried so so hard I feel like its my fault becauss we've been together since I was
16! I always pictured us havinq a family ! and he leaves to Iraq in 3months the house qets lonely ! i feel like I'm so alone is there anyone seekinq for adoption that's my last opportunity help please

Comments

• Remember its up to God to bless u with a baby. The dr could be wrong. Keep positive.
  • Thank u soo much Karla :) I'm really tryinq 4yrs of nothinq :(
  • May I ask on the reason for you not being able to conceive? I was told I would never have children without medical intervention, and even then it would be a long shot. Now, I'm pregnant with twins, so you should never be disheartened! Amazing things happen when you least expect them :)
  • I had a cousin that tried for almost 10 years then decided to adpot when the paperwork went through and they were finally rdy to adopt she got pregnant she now has 4 boys they had som help but I don't know which treatments. Keep your head up it'll happen when you least expect it to. Good luck in starting your family however it happens for you.
  • I was told for 9 years that i was infertile and wouldnt conceive again (i already had two girls at that time) well after 8 years with my bf... im pregnant. Total shock .. but a great blessing. It can happen
  • That's a blessing my felopian tubes are twisted
  • I have endometriois they told me I can't have kids. I was 13 n they wanted me to get a histrectomy don't know if I spelled that rite but my Mom. Said hell no..I'm glad cuz I'm. Now 25 with two girls n a lil boy on the way..believe me doctor. R wrong but there human ..anyways hang in there me n my bf tried for 5yrs for my 2nd daughter cuz the 1st ain't his but I got pregnant n couple of months later I'm pregnant again :-)..just pray n don't give up..but adoption is great to my cousin has 4 adopted kids n I'm so glad they have a mommy like her.
  • Maybe think about egg donor? Or an hsg to see if your tubes are blocked