15 && Pregnet .

2»

Comments

• @brttnywstn14 yes I lived in cali my whole 15 years : )
  • @jenniiee im originally from the east coast....lots of snow! Lol i love love love cali! I could never leave the sun and beaches lol
  • Wow can't even spell..
  • Don't worry about what people say!! I was 15 when I had my first and now I am 20 and having my fourth!! I am done after this one!! Lol.. it is stressfull but I am confident u can. Do it!!
  • I'm 18 with first!
  • Its clear by this post you just want to start trouble. Smh
  • @mommaof3inMI yes its really anoyyingg how people criticize like if they are perfect !
    But congrats !!!
    Do you know what your having ??
  • @jay_brad Congrats !:D
    how far along aree youu :)
  • @Jenniiee I am having a girl and I already have 2 girls and a boy!! I am due August 20th!! When are you due and do you know what you are having?
  • @mommaof3inMI aww cutee ! I'm due till Sept 1st with a baby girl too :)
  • I was 15 when i got preggo and had my daughter at 16. It was hard cause i still wanted to hang out with friends, makes u grow up very fast. Im now 25 and i feel we have grown up together. The only advice I give you you to finish school ;) alot of people have such negative things to say...omg i remember the looks i would get :/ but oh well! sh*t happens, just be the best mommy u can be :)
  • @texasmom3 thanks for the advice :)
    && well like I live with my bd I can't go out with friends so I'm getting over it LOL..
  • Did you want to get pregnant? Was it lack of knowledge on teen pregnancy? Or failed birth control I.e condoms or pill etc.?
  • I am 19weeks:)
  • I was 15 when I got pg w my son! Seemed liked everyone I talked to had somthing to say now my son my fience and I alk live in a amazing house w a good job I do not have to work, and have another on the way in 16wks! Gose to show you can do it if you put your mind to it! Im am only 18 and have the life I dreamed of! Done giive up!
  • Im am 16 wks I ment opps
  • Congratulations n keep doin wat u have to do for u n the baby