looking for some military wives to be friends with.

edited April 2011 in Military moms
Hi I'm 21 and 27 weeks pregnant, its a boy. Me and my husband just got stationed in Newport News, Va. I don't know any navy wives but a few who I don't hang out with at all. All my best friends that have had are back in my home state Boaz, Alabama. It's not fun being lonely, don't get me wrong I love my husband it's just I need some girl time you know and I never get any because I don't know anyone. I'm tired of not having friends. So please if there is anyone stationed in Newport News, VA let me know. Also if you want to check me out my Facebook name is Cassandra Marie Sims. Thank you.

Comments

• I'm not a military wife/mom, I am a military daughter though. I do know of 2 members in particular that are though-one is @NewMommy_NavyWife, the other is @navywife. They are both very sweet ladies, you should contact them :) best wishes to you!
  • I'm a marine wife station in nc. I grew up in Newport New!! I'm 11 weeks with baby #2.
  • Cool Congrats on your 2nd child. I have an uncle who lives in fayetteville nc. He coming up Friday. He is bringing my cousin here to be deployed. my cousin is also in the navy but he is stationed in Norfolk.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I wish I could help! I feel like I just read my whole life story hahah so I know how ya feel! 21 and almost 18 weeks but we're at ft stewart in georgia :( mostly all of his friends are single so I really dont know anyyy girls! Its terrible... Can't wait til the baby's here so I'm occupied lol I hope it all works out for yaaa! <3
  • edited April 2011
    Hey! Im the navy wife mrs. del rae mentioned! We are currently stationed in charleston, sc but will be leaving in july for either VA, San Diego, or hawaii......!

I'm 16 weeks 1 day with our first....im 20! I coach cheerleading and shop like crazy for this brat. Lol I find out on tuesday the gender.
  • Hey I'm 23 and were are stationed in VA beach this is our first and I'm 18wks today you can find me on facebook megan jacobs when we first got here 4 yrs ago we lived in newport news I hated the area tho and the drive was so long butt you can talk to me if you like I've been here awhile
  • Thank-you all. I just hate being without friends to talk to. Me and my home town friends still talk but since we don't see each other that much its been kinda lonely without any girlfriends to talk to about girl stuff and just hang out and go shopping and what not.
  • How long have been here and what does your hubby do in the navy I know a few ppl over in newport news but they're single
  • We just got here in March. My husband is an IC ( interior communications) he works on cameras and what not.
  • @Diverwfe what is your Facebook pic of? I was looking you up and I noticed there are many Megan Jacobs.
  • Should be me kissing my husband on the beach
  • Ok thanks.