make-up

edited April 2011 in Just for Fun
What kind do you use that actually covers good? I just bought maybelline dream mousse and it seems to work good.

My eyeliner is maybelline unstoppable (stick) but it smears. Any kind that you suggest?

Comments

• Mine is kinda expensive but I use mac cosmetics foundation and concealer
  • I was thinking about spending a lot of money on my make up but diapers and formula are already starting to add up lol
  • @kaloresxcierre about how much does it cost
  • I like liquid liner, I use almay 12 hour in black...its like $8 but it lasts for months and I use it everyday..
  • @starrxoxo9 I suck putting on liquid eyeliner lol. I've tried so many times and I mess up.

@kaloresxcierre that's not to bad of a price. I'll have to check it out.:)
  • The H.I.P. gel liner IS amazing like mentioned above. I've found the key to any make up is a great primer. I use Hard Candy's Sheer Envy primer. Works just like higher end primers but for $8 at Walmart. :) If you want to spend more $$, primers by Mac, Urban Decay, and NP set pore perfecting primer are great as well. The NP primer is found at Target. Plus look for primers with silicon in them. :)))
  • Neutragena just came out with a cream in a compact called heathly skin. My Hubby is a dermatologist and he actually likes it. He got some trial samples. I tried it and would recommend it. Also has spf 55
  • Revlon colorstay for foundation. If you don't mind spending a little more, definitely invest in MakeupForever HD foundation or MAC.
    As for eyeliner, MAC's fluidline is awesome. Before you run out and buy it try setting your eyeliner with a black(or brown depending in the color liner you use). Of course, you can't do this on your water line. Using a primer will probably help. I recommended urban decay primer potion.
  • MAC is definitely going to be your absolute best bet when it comes to foundation. Use the cream to powder in the round compact.
    As far as eyeliner, Tarte makes a great eye pencil that doesn't smudge. Trust me, you get what you pay for when it comes to makeup! I'm actually currently in esthetics school! :)
  • Also, the condition of your skin is just as important as the makeup you use. Make sure your skin is thoroughly cleansed and that you are using a great moisturizer to make your skin even. Also, concealer works wonders when used properly!! :)
  • Thank Yall.

I'm totally lost when it comes to make up. I'm always changing kinds lol
  • Lol yea it took me a while to get used to it...I'm intrigued by this gel liner though I might try it
  • I use bare minerals. It covers good and wont make your skin oily.