heart rate

edited January 2011 in August 2011
Hi everyone, I am due on 8/31 and when I went to the doctor, I was 6w6d. My dr was concerned about the baby's hr which was 112 bpm. I did some research and between 6.3 and 7 weeks, the hr should be over 120bpm. Has anyone else had this happen to them?

Comments

• Yes I went and had exact same results so they had me come n week later and baby had grown and heartrate caught up to where shud b for 7 weeks preggo
  • That's great. I don't go back for another two weeks and I am already getting anxious.
  • My daughter had a low heart rate at our 7 week check up. It picked up and she was born just fine Aug 05 2011... this time around baby's heart rate was low also not as low as my daughter but was 120 exactly at just over 6 weeks and just like billye910 they had me go back the next week and we were up to 140 and this week we got 182 so... dont stress yourself out. The dr.s are usually sending u for tests and stuff if they see a prob.
  • I went to the doctor last on Thursday they couldn't hear it is that ok
  • I went to my ob and she could'nt find the heartbeat and i was 10 weeks.. I am due August 22..
  • I had the same problem, I went for my first ultrasound at 6 weeks and the heart rate was only at 40 cuz your baby doesn't have a heart beat as soon as its conceived. I went back at 7 weeks and the heart rate was at 139.