WHAT DO I DO?????

edited April 2011 in October 2011
So, my due date is october 13, and trying to get medical insurance is a pain. I havent been able to see a doctor yet so idk how my baby is doing... :-/ and im into my second trimester, what do I do if I can't go see a doctor??? The thought scares me.

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Are there any free clinics in your area? My doctor does this thing once a month where women can come in on like the third Saturday of the month for free care, call around, there have got to be more places that do that. Good luck him!
  • Well here we dnt have free clinics but if you are eligible for medical assistance it will back date... So I've always gone in n had bby checked out first n worried about applying for it later... But ur options will depend on where you r frm n the resources that are available to you.. do you have a local health dept where you can call nd ask questions?
  • Why can't you get insurance hun?
  • Thanks for all the advise. And to answer jaime77's ? The state I live in makes it almost impossible to get on anything. They are very.... Cautious
  • honestly id move state
  • Yeah, but when you don't have a lot of money, and just starting new jobs, its hard to move
  • Go to the a health department and ask about insurance there.
  • What state do u live in
  • Arkansas
  • Planned parenthood or a family planning clinic like that will probly help. I'm pretty sure they do prenatal care.
  • I understand where i live we have to jump through a lot of hoops. The drs office filled out the forms for me this time and faxed them over to the office, but i think that is something that they have just started doing recently. I would ck into the health clinic and see what u can find out
  • I know the feeling and i know ppl who didn't go to the doctor till they were at least five months along they didn't know they were expecting I'm due Oct 13 as well!