starving

edited April 2011 in Health
I started eating like im suppose to for my gestational diabetes today and I already feel like im going to die from starving :/ im used to eating whatever I want, whenever I want.. I will probably have a break down by the end of the night...

Comments

• Oh no! Have you tried looking up some recipes and snacks online?? Maybe youll start to crave some of them while you read them :) make a list and make hubby go food shopping for you! Goodluck! :)
  • @laurenmarie729i thanks, good idea. ill do that tomorrow. im surprised he didnt already do that, he has been on my butt making sure im eating right and checking my sugar and everything..
  • Im right there with ya girl!! My sugar was high I just went to bed and I feel like I could eat a cow. I can't wait to have the baby so I can eat again.
  • @blissmarie23 its horrible :/
    I know, I told the dr I eat all threw the night and I wasnt giving it up. lol ... I could too but with alot of sugar stuff around it. lol
  • I agree...my one year old daughter can eat more than I can right now. I cried about it 2 wks ago but this week has been a little better. They are talking about upping my meds though. Im just happy my due date is getting close. I feel like I'm in the home stretch
  • @blissmarie23 how far are u? I have 11 weeks left and it didnt seem that long yesterday but after today, its gona b the longest 11 weeks of my life..
    im so jealous of everybody that can eat whatever they want :/
    I didnt breakdown tonight but im sure I will soon.. I find out monday if ill b put on meds :(
  • Im due may 31st but my midwife is talking about inducing around 39 wks. I don't really want to induce but would gladly go into labor early. We're all a little worried he's big. My last baby was 9 lb 9 oz and 22 inches but she was almost 2 wks late so hopefully if he's early he'll be about the same size
  • @blissmarie23 oh wow, ur really close. im due july 12th so I still have a while to go. lol.. this is my first and im so scared of her getting to big that I have to have a c section. I have a really small frame so im not sure about a 9 lbs baby. lol... but my mom said her mom gave birth to my uncle and he was 10 lbs and she was as small as me so I guess we'll see
  • Just because you have a small frame doesn't mean you wont be able to have a larger baby. The bones in your pelvis adjust to the size of the baby. Actually when I had my daughter it was easier than when I had my some who was 7 lb 12 oz. I think gravity helps make delivery easier
  • @blissmarie23 that eases my mind a little. I want to go threw the experience of delivering my daughter so im hoping and praying I dont have to but whatever is best for her is what im going with..
    I just wish I could go eat that whole thing of ice cream we have..