implantation bleeding

edited April 2011 in Pregnancy symptoms
Hey ladies. Im new here and crossing my fingers for some baby dust! I started bleeding three days before my period is due. I can take a test but just have to get to the store. So I was just curious what color was implantation bleeding for those of you that had it? And how much was there?i know what the stuff online says but I wanna know from first hand mommas!

Comments

• I always bleed very lite pinkish for 3days on an off usually only saw bleed when I wiped..
  • Mine is more heavy and a dark red,not enough for a pad though. :/ guess ill have to wait and see what happens.
  • ive heard ladies experience spotting that is pink or brown and doesnt last long. i experienced spotting that was orangeish with mucus only lasted that one time when i wiped and i was already 5wks prego. i knew it was implantation because i had went in for an US at 4wks and dr didnt see anything not even a sack, but when I went back at 6wks there was a sack so I think I implanted late. But everyone is different and can experience different implantation symptoms and when they have implantation. Good luck and heres some BABY DUST!!!!! :) :)
  • Thanks!:)