Not dealing well with pregnancy

edited February 2011 in Pregnant
In my sixth week now and I'm starting to get a lot of symptoms. I don't even feel like me anymore. I feel angry, crazy, nauseous, and now I have the flu. I also feel like I can literally feel the baby growing in my pelvic area which feels crazy.

Comments

• I hate being pregnant. A lot of ladies enjoy it and I'm not one of them. It took me a while to decide if I even wanted a 2nd child because 9 months feel like torture. It would be so much better if it was the man that got pregnant. :)
  • Hang in there babe. Your hormones are all sorts of outta whack, & they do settle down somewhat.
    The nausea sucks. I really feel you. I had it so bad in my first trimester. You can try sucking on candies, eating some dry crackers before even getting out of bed, or if you can, try to always have something in your stomach. I've found by having small, light snacks every few hours, it really helps curb the sickness!
    The growing takes getting used to. My baby has started moving & it freaks me right out.lol. but again, you get used to it.
    I had a pretty terrible 1st trimester, so hang in there. If you wanna talk/vent, I'm here.
    Hope this helps at least a little. :)
  • Oh man @jcmommy I feel the same way. All those women who say pregnancy is beautiful make me mad. Especially when I'm hugging the toilet!! Lol