Anyone taking progesterone pills?

Im 9wks now and take 400mg of progesterone pills a day?...doc said it wasnt low...but it was borderline.started me on 200mg...but increased it to 400mg without even checking my levels....has anyone been through this?...if so..what was the turn out?..can I have too mucj progesterone?...

Comments

• I am taking the progesterone shots and they make me sick!!!!! I dont want to take it every week but I know I have too!! Do they make you feel weird at all?
  • I always feel tired...was on the shot last pregnancy...but lost the baby at about 5months...the pills only make me tired....why did they start u on the shot?...if u dont mind me asking?
  • edited May 2011
    @hope3timesdacharm they started me on the shot because my last pregnancy with my son he was born at 32 weeks and was only four pounds so she put me on it to prevent preterm labor
  • Oh..ok...sorry bout that...hope it works out for you
  • I have questions. I also take the pills. They make me tired and dzzy.

Did they figure out why you had such a late loss?
    How far along are you?
    Do you have to take any other meds?

I have had two losses at around 4-5 months. My doctor didn't Seem too concerned about the amount. I take the 400.

• I had low levels, and six confirmed mcs. When they did finally put me on progesterone, I carried to term. Daughter is now 2 1/2