Strangers touchin belly...

edited April 2011 in Pregnant
What gives strangers permission to rub my belly like im a damn buda doll? Do they think if they rub it ill grant them three wishes or something? Anyone else have this problem?

Comments

• Yes, It irritating... uggghhhh
  • Rub their belly back. Then ask them how they like being touched by someone they don't know. They will get the picture :)
  • Better yet rub their belly and ask when they are due, then they wont do it to other people either!
  • It so annoys me. I dnt let anyone in the family touch me let alone a stranger. I normally will slap their hand but I'm going to start rubbing their tummy back and see if people think I'm crazy...Lol I say to my self is my tummy a magnet or is the baby screaming hey touch my mommy belly.
  • @ammasmamma that is what I always said I would do!!! :D
  • I've always wanted to punch somebody in the throat... X(
  • This has just begun with me. Its rather irritating considering I'm not the touchy type. It's crazy that people think this is ok. Seriously, get yourself pregnant and rub your own belly.
  • @blueberrysmom I hope nobody touches you in Barcelona...We don't need you locked up for hitting someone...Lol :)
  • @kcoolzchic - Locked Up Abroad: The Pregnancy Edition! (fortunately it's too early for my belly. Whew!)