Preg test wait

edited April 2011 in January 2012
Waiting two more days to test. If I can hold out that long. :) I want to test so bad. I am due to start on Sat. My cycle is 36 days long so I do a lot if waiting every month. How is everyone else doing?

Comments

• I took my test the day i was suppose to start and it came back positive.
  • When are you due
  • June 5th lol im 33 weeks now but i was barely a month when i found out
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I just have sore boobs and no af still. I'm only one day late I am afraid to test. Just afraid to see a Neg.
  • Baby dust your way :)
  • Tested this morning got a Neg. I'll wait until Thursday or Friday and test again. :(
  • edited April 2011
    I'm actually feeling cramping now.
  • Still no af no cramping now either. So I guess ill wait a bit longer.
  • Still no AF. Hope I get a positive test soon. I have not tested since Monday.
  • I think you need to test hun!! :) cramping like you are about to get af is actually normal for the first trimester :D baby dust your way!!!
  • K I will test Friday or Saturday morning. Keeping my fingers crossed. Thank you for the support.
  • You're welcome hun! :) id say anyway now would be fine. I tested at night with mine using clearblue digital (best!) 3 days late with both of my girls :D
  • Well I don't have any more tests. But ill buy some we are just going out of town tonight so I don't know if I will have time to get any. (I work all day) I'll try though.
  • Af came on Friday I will move to the Feb ddc.
  • Thanks