Prom&Pregnant!!!

edited April 2011 in Teen moms
Am I the only one going? Ill be 22weeks when proms here

Comments

• I decided not to go because I'm 36 weeks and can't hardly do anything now it really sucks but o well I guess it wasn't meant 4 me to go
  • I wanna go but I'll cry because there's so many dresses I would want & I can't fit into
  • I'm going and on prom ill be 33weeks!
  • im not going . not cause im pregnant but due to some personal issues iv been having .
  • I would of went but I was the hospital thinking my baby was coming lol he didn't come til that Wednesday Haha
  • Im going :) and ima work it! :D I got me a beautiful sexy dress.
  • edited April 2011
    LOL I had a couple breakdowns when I come across a dress drop dead gorgeous w/ tummy showing & I can't wear it X( but I'm still looking I hope I find one!! I'm glad I'm not the only one going! & its a girl at my school going & she's like 7months so I feel better. Its actually a couple pregos going they are younger though Me&the other 7month girl are the only seniors so everybodys gonna be all eyes on us when we graduate but o well!
  • Im goin to mine im only 7 weeks .. seems like the days are goin by sooo slow tho. But I can't wait to go. I got a Lil bump but Nothing like OMG. I can't wait for that but Oh well I look great and dance the nite away
  • I was going to go but money was an issue. Really wish i could hve though
  • I'm going and I will 36 weeks. Well at least of the baby agree. Lol
  • My prom was last year n my best friend went she gave birth june 23 and prom was may 21 so im guesng she was 36 wks or so.. I say go!! Prom shouldn't stop you because of what others think. So GOOO and have fun!!!
  • i wish i wouldve gone but didnt i think i had just given birth though like the week before so yea! lol.. i say go!! especially if youre a senior
  • Yea I'm a senior. Guessing ima go if I find a dress that fit
  • Went to prom & glad I did!
  • I wish i could hav gone bt im huge n my feet are very swollen plus im on bedrest.