spotting???

edited February 2011 in First Trimester
Yesterday I started spotting. not very much. it is about the time that my period would have come but this would have been my second missed period. Today I spotted at about same time of day as yesterday... is this normal????

Comments

• I spot every few days. My nurse said it was normal, but I still worry everytime it happens. She said there are so many reasons you can bleed because you have a lot of extra blood down there. She said I shouldn't worry unless there is a lot of bad cramping and the blood is very red or dark red.
  • These post are great cause im 10 weeks and I spot every other day sometimes its fresh and sometimes its not. And I have been doing this since.i was 7 weeks. The baby is doing ok.
  • I am doing the same I'm 9wks and 3days. I spot and it makes me a nervous reck my doc said uts fine but agreed to see me due to I dont know any of my past medical history due to a adoption
  • edited February 2011
    I am only 5 weeks pregnant but around the time I was supposed to have my period last week, I started to spot a brownish color I am still spotting. It isn't enough for a pad it is just when I wipe. Is this normal?
  • I spotted from week 6 to week 8 (now 10 weeks) had to have 2 ultrasounds to be sure everything was ok. But I got to see the heartbeat and everything was fine. I would always call your doctor if you have any blood but it can be normal.
  • i'm 10 weeks today & i've been spotting for past two days, its a weird brownish colour, spoke to midwife to get advice & got told to try not to worry as may be nothing but to get myself to a&e if bleeding increases or if get a lot of pain, fingers crossed all is fine, its hard not to worry even though been told may be completely normal & thinking positive thoughts for all of you going through the same xxx