Ross, TJ Max, Marshalls

edited April 2011 in Pregnant
I love these stores! I went into Marshalls today and bought 3 Ralph Lauren Polo onesies for a baby boy ($9.99 each) and a Juicy Couture sweat suit for a girl ($29.99). I dont find out what im having until Monday but I can return which ever one I dont need with a reciept. I was so excited about the Polo selection because my bf LOVES Polo. We spend $80.00 on one Polo shirt for him. Now if we have a boy he can be daddies mini-me without breaking the bank. Yaaay!!

Comments

• I love those storeess too !
    They havee everything && youu save a lot of money
  • I bought my daughter a beautiful easter dress from marshalls for $7.
  • I too heart them! How can you NOT love a bargain, and get more for your money?!
  • @beautiful_alter $7?!! Thats crazy. The little girls stuff is adorable. I had to control myself because it was Summer clothes and im not due until Spetember which will be Fall. I just couldnt leave the Juicy Sweat suit. The manufacturers tag said $68. I would never spend that kind of money on a 3-6 month sweat suit.

Did you guys know they sell designer purses and shoes like Coach. Plus they have layaway. Im thinking about making one on Monday after we find out the gender just cause. lol
  • My mom works at Marshalls so I know bout things before they hit the floor. No lie I have a huge wardrobe from shopping there. All name brand I don't do laundry for three months for me n my daughter we got tht much clothes lol. My kicks n purses n stuff all coach prada verssace etc from saving money
  • @mommyto1soontob2 Youre lucky. My Mom and I used to live right up the street from a TJ Max so we would go in once a week to check the new inventory. I love the shopping centers that have all 3. Im there forever.
  • I love polos..i dont go to tj max to often ..nir marshalls..but i go to Marshalls more then tj max..i love ross..theres a dds discount over here..its somewhat like ross..a little geto but have cute and cheap bby clothes ..clothes for myself..nope