laying && thinking

edited April 2011 in Single moms
Do you ever just miss the thought of having someone instead of the actual person? ... im starting to miss having a relationship...

Comments

• I miss him every single day and night. Even tho he hurt me real bad, its still hard to be alone when u had a relationship with someone for so long, in my case:5 yrs. I'm still adjusting to being alone and he left in october. October 14 to be excact. A night i will never forget. :'(
  • I feel ya! I like being divorced from ex bc of last two years of my marriage was too much drama! but I miss having a partner to talk with while driving, laying in bed ect.
  • Aweeee for me it would have been 5yrs on this coming 26th but i decided to not be with him due to his behavior...even tho i just broke up with him a few wks ago i been feeling alone this whole entire pregnacy...but its gonna be hard adjusting but once the baby is born you wont be alone anymore thats how i see it...
  • Me and bd been broken up since feb after having been together for 6yrs. Our relationship was up and down. But never did I think i'd be in this predicament knocked up for the first time by myself. I saw him last week and he started talking about us getting back together he love me he love this baby ect but I'm not feeling it right now and am being cautious. Not going to lie though I miss him and little stupid things remind me of him. I wish all of y'all luck in whatever choices you decide to make.
  • Same here I find my self crying over him all the time I only have 4 weeks left and its starting to hit me that I'm going to be doing this alone but guess this is the way it was meant to be
  • All the time
  • Ugh we need loaner bd's lmao