:( Worried, please help!

edited April 2011 in December 2011
So this is my second pregnancy, I'm due December 25th. My first one ended in a miscarriage at 12weeks. I'm cramping and spotting. The spotting isn't constant, its on and off. Is it possible I could have a healthy pregnancy? Do some women bleed and cramp, and still deliver a healthy baby?

Comments

• I would call ur doctor to be in the safe side. Some may some may not. Good luck n I will pray for u. How long r u?
  • @_soon2b_ It might just be implantation bleeding. I spotted at 8 weeks, 12 weeks, and 16 weeks, and now I'm at 22 weeks with a healthy baby. :-) Some women spot throughout their whole pregnancy. I would definatly bring it up to your doctor, but try not to stress yourself over it. %%-
  • Yes, I had a subchorionic hemorrhage at six weeks and had on and off spotting till week 13. Scared crap out if me, but at week 15 now and healthy baby so far!
    That being said, you need to get it checked, if it is something else, you need to make sure to get true medical help and opinion. Good luck and best wishes your your way!
  • (: thank you ladies!
    @expecting, I'm only 5weeks and 1day.
  • I'm 13 weeks and I've been spotting off and on the whole time. In Feb, it was so heavy, I thought I had my period. I didn't really have cramping though.
  • I had that too. Spotted 3 times but with the first spotting I had cramps even with no blood. 4 months today & babys goid. Tell your dr though.
  • Call ur doctor every woman is different especially if u have a history of mc
  • Thanks! I'm going to stay positive.