Soo...tomorrows my due date & I dont think he comin

edited April 2011 in April 2011
My little boy is due April 24 and im.sooooooo ready to have him all ready. But it seems he don't wanna come on his on. My doc told me that if I dont have him to come in on monday to talk about induction..when should I be induced? What harm can it due to me and my baby? Should I wait a little while longer? Please help!!! X_X

Comments

• I was worried same with second, he came naturally a day late, my first was induced cause me n ubby had sex n I started bleeding id personally just wait
  • Labor can be harder and more painful. If you are ready and the baby is ready no problem to get induced. My second was induced and I had no problems. Of course you have the nasty side effects with natural or induction (nausea, vomiting etc)
  • We are gettn ultrasound to see if baby is healthy enough to b induced..i really wanted to have the full natiral experience since he is my first. My doc was actually tryin to induce me within my 41 week ( hopefully he comes ) because at my last ultrasound he weighed 1.5weeks ahead of normal weight.
  • If you want to go natural, i'd wait it out...you do not want to get pitocin without an epidural.