Shaving...

edited April 2011 in Pregnant
ok so as far as i can remember with my first son i had the hardest trouble when it came to shaving anything below my belly....lol...so ive made a pact with my bf that when time comes he will have the job of keeping everything nicely trimmed for when the baby comes :) any one else have this run through their head??

Comments

• I feel the same way, but I'm terrified to let someone else shave anything on me!! I just have a fear that they'll accidentally cut me. lol but I don't know what would be worse, getting knicked or bring beastly for everyone to see!
  • @SOSmommy EXACTLY!! no beastly here lol. i was worried initially but i think hell do a good job since ive never seen knicks on him...I just can't stand hair and when i asked him he giggled.
  • I found out that squatting in the shower while shaving, helps tremendously!!
  • My husband has done it for me since my first pregnancy. He found it to be such a turn on so ever since then he does it for me! Has never knicked me either.
  • @MommyOfTwoPrincesses ive never tried that but surely will when i start having trouble. thanks

@Sterling_Mama i think thats y he giggled...never thought he'd be doing it for me lol. just hope he doesn't try to get too creative lol. i think hes afraid to knick me himself.
  • I shaved throughout my whole first pregnancy with the squatting and still having no problems at 34 weeks with #2
  • Is it safe 2 get a bikini wax? I'm 32 weeks! Lol
  • @so_effin_sweet ooo i never thought of getting waxed...then again i dont think i would want to experience any more pain than i could experience in the next few weeks lol
  • My husband agreed to do all mine too. I'm almost 28 weeks. But he started slacking and I attempted to do it my self last night and found it were difficult lol ill wait for him next time lol
  • Yea. Im havin a hard time shavin now so hubby will have to do it for me soon!
  • My husband has done it forr me a few times, without me asking....but for about 2 months now, I haven't done it my self cus I cant see and I'm scared I might cust myself! So....I've been trying to figure out how to ask him to do it without being embarrassed! Any suggestions?? :">
  • Me and my boyfriend shower together and he actually. Suggested on doing it ha
  • @CAMOMOMMY2 i was shy about it too but i was just like" u know i dont like being hairy so ur gonna have to do something about it" lol...and he said he'd do it but doesn't promise a good job. just say u cant do it anymore, hell offer and if he doesnt tell him u need help
  • lol, my husband likes to shave my legs and other place. He's got a thing for it so thankfully he already knows that thats his job now that i cant see it anymore :)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.