the pain is unbearable!

sorry in advance for being kina long....
this is my 3rd baby...when i was pregnant with my daughter i fell an roke my pelvis. my pelvis seperated even more when i gave birth.. now that im 19 weeks an the baby is starting to get bigger im starting to have more pelvic pain but now its even in my back..right above my right buttcheek, the pain is worse than it was during my last pregnancy. i cant lift my right leg with out the pain literally tking my breath away. when i sit on my side the pain is straight down my right leg..an dont even ask about sleeping positions cuz i cant even sleep on my right side or move positions with out my husbands help...if it hurts this bad already wat the hell am i going to do when im bigger?!! does anybody have any pain managment suggestions?

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @richjen24 thanks. this pain is insane. i just now noticed somebody else posted something similar to my post. btw i like ur puzzle tinker!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @richjen24 i keep tellin myself the same thing lol only 21 more weeks to go. i bought a body pillow an it seems to help...my hubby is kinda jelous of it tho haha
  • Oooooo ooooo try those therma care heat things. I used them allot and I used the medical pain ones from nursing home while there n they work the same awsome lol
  • @mommyto1soontob2 thanks! i didnt even think of the medical ones...my friend works in a nursing home... i jus dont wana deal with a regualr heating pad cuz let me tell ya girl....im already HOT! im gona b in a world of hurt this summer when it starts getting hotter lol
  • Lol. I forget the name of them but they are cool not warm like Therma care. But even the therma care I don't get hot only relaxed in the area