8wks..is it normal to be so out of breath and bloated?

edited April 2011 in First Trimester
Im only 8 weeks and I feel super bloated and out of breath the past week..is this normal and is there anytging I can do about it?

Comments

• Get used to it. Only gets worse. Drink plenty of water.
  • Lol ok...the out of breath is weird, its not even when im doing anthing that would normally make me out of breath. Im laying down now and still feel short of breath
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Yea I used to go through that with anxiety, I got on meds for like 2 months and it was horrible, I control it with my mind now and its so much more effective!
  • Yea zoloft put me in crazy lala land and I was not myself. It was scary. I drink water wh ren I feel it coming on and just keep telling myself its silly, im in control and its all controlled by my mind, and that always helps
  • I read in one article online that the out of breath feeling is your lungs expanding to accommodate more blood flow. I have it bad....and at work its worse, I have to take so many breaks. Best thing I've learned so far is breathe in as deep as you can quickly (but not too quickly) and let it out through your nose slowly. It gives you maximum oxygen to your brain. Also stay hydrated so your blood can flow as smoothly as possible.

I'm 20 weeks and I thought that when I had it at 8 weeks it was bad....it really does only get worse.
  • edited April 2011
    Yup i had both at 8 weeks i felt like i was suffocating all the time lol Im better now
    boating doesn't go away though!!