IM LEAKING!!!

edited April 2011 in Pregnancy symptoms
Like a discharge. I always had a discharge but this discharge is like to the 10th power. I never had one like this before. It started after I had sex with my "boyfriend" (no condom... I know I'm an idiot). I don't think he came in me, but something happened. I made an appointment with my doctor to see if its a yeast infection or a STI/D.

The discharge is clear and sometimes white, it doesn't have a smell or anything like that.

I ovulated the day we did it, but being the forgetful person I can be sometimes I forgot.

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Its most likely you ovulating, before I got pregnant I had to wear a liner cause I had a lot of discharge
  • edited April 2011
    @Proudmommy8789: I ovulated last week (April 16th) that's when we had sex. I never had a discharge like this before during the other times I ovulated. It may not be a discharge but I don't know. I just made an appointment to see what's up.
  • Since ur not even sure if he came in u, he probaly did
  • edited April 2011
    @Mommy_love If he did I'm going to kick his butt. I'm waiting for my period to start, April 30th. I sometimes can be a day late (sometimes early)... My appointment for the doctor is next week. I don't like going on my period (if AF comes at all)
  • ..ugh its not May 1....
  • edited April 2011
    Damn I dont know why I'm trying to rush. Maybe its cause I want to hurry up and get tested. I don't like this feeling. If I have an STI/D its time to grab a knife. If I'm pregnant I guess I won't be so violent on him
  • lol ya you might want to..its only April 26th...
  • Lol... Yeah. I guess I'm just rushing.
  • Make sure next time you use a rubber. Not to b mean but I don't think ur mature enough to b a mommy. I mean u don't know if he came in you for one also it seems like u really just want attention. U could have a yeast infection maybe. I mean don't u know what it looks like when a man ejaculates? I don't even think u should b having sex. Like I said not to b mean but look at what ur saying.I mean ur leaking?! Ur not even prego who cares if ur leaking?
  • @Mandac10 said it kinda harshly, but s/he has a point...
  • I am kinda confused...you just said "not really" to the question of if you were TTC...but earlier this month...you stated you were TTC and upset about AF coming...so are you TTC or not...
  • edited April 2011
    Ugh...
  • @mandac10 Drunk sex is not the best I will admit that. I don't want don't any type of attention. If I wanted attention everytime something happened to me I would bring it up on here. I don't. I understand where you are coming from though and how it may seem that way.

How am I not mature to be a mother if I made a few mistakes? Wow way to judge.

@ashley_smashley Yes we were TTC but stopped because too much was going on in our lives. I stated that early this month when my AF came.

I came on here to ask for help like I always have. I have never had a discharge like this before. Sorry I even asked.
  • Hey hon,
    Well if you don't want to be pregnant, hopefully you get what you want, but part of my symptoms when I found out I was pregnant was more discharge. It was clear though and not itchy or anything like a yeast infxn would have been...that's always a possibility. At least it would be better news than an STD. Smart to make a dr appt either way. :) And as for the judgments of others, they don't know you or what kind of person you are, so don't let them get to you. Hugs.
  • Awww, Im sorry! Thats not very nice what they said to you! I think You should just have a dr. check ya out. Ive never experienced this before but Im sure that you know your own body and are just wanting some advice. Im sorry I dont have any but I hope that your ok!
  • No need to apologize.... they words were are just a wall text I shouldnt have replied to. We're not TTC at the moment. I'm in the process of moving and he's trying to move and just got a job. I'm going back to school. Too busy to TTC.

Thanks though.... how far along are you two mommies?
  • I'm due may 23rd... in 3 wks 6 days! :)
  • Aww well congrats and good luck. HappyBaby!
  • Thank you! And I wish the best to y'all and your new endeavours (sp?) !